Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Inspiration

Happy October 1st!
Fall is in the air!

Pumpkin Spice Lattes...
Falling Leaves....
Cozy Sweaters....

Well at least in some part of the country! We had a blast of fall weather in the Southeast and it felt great. It must have dipped down into the 80's yesterday! So nice for this very pregnant girl. Plus, it was my oldest daughter's 10th birthday and we had a great time on a little boat ride viewing the gorgeous sunset. A perfect day!

I love to drive down to Polk County this time of year and visit The Barn. It is a great antique and seasonal store that is also a nice place to grab lunch with the girls. It is only open from October - May. The first weekend in October brings out huge crowds. I just love it. This year though, I am not feeling up to the excursion so I found some great fall inspirations on some of my favorite blogs! I think you will enjoy them to and they are just a click away.



Kim at Twice Remembered posted this yummy fall potpourri recipe that you can actually eat!





Sarah Mae at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee has some really cute fall clothing from Down East Basics up for grabs! These look really fun and are very affordable!







And over at Art Project for Kids you can do this beautiful fall inspired water color for a lazy afternoon project. Thanks Kathy!


I hope you have a fabulous fall day!

Looking Forward,
Stacey


P.S. I am also linking up with Southern Hospitality's "It's Fall, Y'all!"

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love - and the other links! I'm heading over to check out the art project one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, it was so sweet of you to feature my "potpourri" post! Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the art project...I'm gonna do that one with the kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stacey - it's nice to meet ya! What a sweet post. I love this time of year. I live in San Diego, so it still feels like summer! I'm slowly but surely bringing out my Fall decorations and enjoying my Fall-scented candles! Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link Stacey, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i read in your comment at Like a warm Cup of Coffee that you are expecting a baby soon! I just came over to say hi and congratulations! I'm enjoying your blog! Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete