Friday, September 11, 2009

Blogs I Love

I found this amazing design blog recently and could spend countless hours looking and dreaming! Houzz is packed with amazing photos of inspiring rooms. They celebrate every style and have a neat way of showcasing designers that allows me to browse whether I have 5 minutes or 50! This recent post caught my eye:

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/6913/list/When-Lots-of-Clutter-Works

As a mom of young children I am very excited to know that Lots-of-Clutter-Works! So grab a cup of coffee and have a look around! Oh, and the other cool thing about this site is that you can create an Ideabook. This is your "dream notebook" where you can cut and paste pictures of rooms or decorating ideas that you love! It is neat to see your own personal style evolving as you cut and paste pictures in your book. Brilliant!

Looking Forward,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment