Monday, January 18, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Can you count 1,000 gifts that you are thankful for? I saw this challenge at A Holy Experience by Anne Voskamp. I am joining her gratitude community because I think it is a fabulous idea. And by the way, she has a beautiful blog and a way with words that touches my soul! Each Monday I will post a picture of one thing I am thankful for from the previous week. And, I will be be singing with thankfulness in my heart to God! Care to join me?

#3
Once upon a time there was a little girl who loved God's Word so much! She read it every night before bed and it helped her be strong and courageous. Then she lost her favorite Bible for about 3 months. She was so sad she cried. Just when we thought all hope was lost....we found it at church last Wednesday night.


Looking Forward,
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. YES! I have walked away from reading her thinking, "if we just lived on a farm ..." she's very inspiring.

    hope you are getting rest - thinking of you!
    Stef

    ReplyDelete