Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Back at 2009

As we approach a new year and a new decade let's take some time to do two things: Look back and Look ahead. Both of these looks are extremely important. In order to move forward you need to see where you have been. It is absolutely necessary to record God's faithfulness for yourself and your family. Looking forward is really about having a good plan. Our plans give us a target and without it we will hit nothing!

I came across this post at (In)courage and I think it would be very helpful as you look back at the past year to answer these 20 questions.

I plan to sit in my favorite chair with a cup of Starbucks Komodo Dragon Coffee in the morning and do this very thing. So grab your favorite beverage and join me. And leave a comment below and share your answer to one of the 20 questions from the list!


Stop by after the new year for part II!

Looking Back,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment