Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blogs I Love


Have you ever read words that inspire you to do something? That move you to tears, hug your children more or just slow down and be refreshed? I have been making it a daily assignment to read such words penned by Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience. Her words truly speak to my heart! Today she is writing for (In) Courage on When You've Been Framed: Life as Art.

Here is one of my favorite quotes from Ann:

Where two or three are gathered, there He is also. What I love most about the homeschooling lifestyle is that we are all together, in all our glorious mess, day in and day out. We are not time-torn or fragmented. We are gathered. There is no dichotomy between God and secular: we are making a one-piece life. We are real, transparent, and growing –sometimes painfully– with each other, season upon season, and God is in the center, bathing us sin-scraped ones with His Grace. That’s rich.

I live in a glorious mess, day in and day out. Although, I tend to see the mess more than the glorious. But, I'm trying to see more. What a beautiful picture put so eloquently into words!

Looking forward,
Stacey

2 comments:

  1. she is so good - I feel like I should stop blogging and just link to her everyday!!

    put up a save the date - to pray over everyday and if God wants me to go - He also wants someone to bless me with the price of a ticket! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to "meet" you ~ thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am in complete agreement with you here. God has blessed Ann with eloquency of words...how wonderful for all of us! May the Lord inspire us to live life more in the everyday. :)

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete